Avengers End Game : Pepper Potts Statue 1/10 Scale
Virginia "Pepper" Potts was created in the comic books by Stan Lee and Don Heck, as an employee of the Stark companies, subsequently becoming Tony's love interest and the company's administrator.
In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, she is played by Gwyneth Paltrow since the first Iron Man film in 2008. Now, wearing an armor made for rescue operations like in the comics, she joined the heroes of the Earth to battle Thanos in the Avengers: Endgame.
Pepper Potts is part of Iron Studios 1:10 diorama and is their first version of this character. Featuring the full Rescue armor, two interchangeable heads, and a highly detailed base. Don't miss your chance to add Pepper Potts to your Avengers: Endgame collection!
- Iron Studios
- 1:10 Scale Statue
What's in the Box?
The Pepper Potts in Rescue Suit Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited Edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand-painted with automotive paint
- Includes two head-options
- This statue is part of the battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
Additional Details & Dimensions
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm. For exposures to both listed carcinogens and reproductive toxicants.
- Product Size
- Height: 9.8" (248.92 mm) | Width: 4.7" (119.38 mm) | Depth: 4.3" (109.22 mm) | Weight: 0.97 lbs (0.44 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 6.50" (165.1 mm) | Width: 9.50" (241.3 mm) | Depth: 10.50" (266.7 mm) | *
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more
We Also Recommend
X-PLUS GODZILLA VS KONG 2021 TOHO LARGE KAIJU SERIES GODZILLA PVC STATUE