MAGIC THE GATHERING MYSTERY BOOSTER CONVENTION EDITION
Beginning August 20, limited quantities of Mystery Booster: Convention Edition will be available at WPN stores, with in-store play events available where possible, making for an exclusive experience that can be shared between players around the world.
Check with your local game store to see when and how you can join in-store events featuring Mystery Booster: Convention Edition.
But what is Mystery Booster? It's an awesome experience with the feel of a "Chaos Draft" that uses multiple Magic Draft Boosters from different releases but bundles the cards and variety you'd experience into one amazing package. The set itself contains a whopping 1,670 reprints from across the game's history (see below for the full list), plus 121 copies of something new and surprising—R&D Playtest cards you won't find anywhere outside of Mystery Booster: Convention Edition. There are so many cards packed into the possibilities, you could fill an entire eight-person draft and not see the same card twice.
Cards in Mystery Booster have the original set symbols and numbering of one of their printings. The only difference is a Planeswalker symbol in the lower left corner, like what you find on cards from the list in set booster.
- 24 Mystery Booster Convention Edition Boosters, each with:
- 2 white commons or uncommons
- 2 blue commons or uncommons
- 2 black commons or uncommons
- 2 red commons or uncommons
- 2 green commons or uncommons
- 1 multicolor common or uncommon
- 1 artifact or land common or uncommon
- 1 rare or mythic rare with the card frame introduced in Core Set 2015
- 1 card from before Core Set 2015 (can be a common, uncommon, rare or mythic rare)
- 1 "playtest card"—an original design that sometimes bends Magic’s traditional rules
We Also Recommend
MAGIC THE GATHERING COMMANDER LEGENDS: BATTLE FOR BALDUR'S GATE PRE-RELEASE KIT
MAGIC THE GATHERING COMMANDER LEGENDS: BATTLE FOR BALDUR'S GATE COLLECTORS BOOSTER BOX